Sunday 28 February 2010

beauties at my birthday

My birthday was so last month, even two months ago now, January 23rd, but wanna share two great looks from the night, mine was stripey XXL vest, leather jacket & black trilby.

Katie chanelled the snow queen, in a light grey floaty TOPSHOP dress, in which she spun around all night, trying to be florence Welch of Florence & The Machine, accessorised with metallic silver eye shadow, nail-varnish, and a giant ring.



Lauren, also in crisp new TOPSHOP, a short 50's style polka dot jumpsuit, made from satin parachute feel fabric, with a double breasted front, complete with lapels, it's all she needed, stand out.



The best thing about my Birthday, was getting this here wristband with purple stars on, as apposed to the usual plain coloured ones upon entry to our usual haunt, obviously a special night, left it on until last week, it was decomposing.


I have to have a collection of bangles, it says a lot about a person, I always make my mind up about someone by looking at their wrists... you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment