Sunday 28 February 2010

London Fashion Week

Was not blown away by the winter collections tbh
I'm just waiting for Giles Deacon to show in Paris, I can't even enjoy other shows until I have seen what he's done, the wait is killing me!

Deacon & Kane will always be my absolute idols, I aspire to be like them, and am inspired by them, A girl used to call me 'Christopher Kane' at college, I was more than happy with that.


Marios Schwab




I appreciate the curving necklines, as i know how difficult they would have been to do.

love the way the skirt of the dress cuts down the front


Nathan Jenden








Hannah Marshall





Stepping out of her comfort zone using navy
Cutting clothes from black fabric, or any one colour in fact with no print, allows you to focus on design, making each feature apparant.


John Rocha







The old designer at Debenhams didn't do too bad this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment