Saturday 27 February 2010

third post of the day-serious stuff

Lately I've been distracted from making fashion designs in my sketchbook, instead drawing people. I am especially enjoying making illustrations of my friends.
Lauren Vassell (pictured earlier proping leg up against retro slot machine) & Katie Llywela, both beautiful, stylish artistic people, who's amateur photography of their nights out & galavanting inspire my drawings.
This is not the last time you'll be hearing about these ladies, I'm sure they will feature heavily on this blog.

I hope you like...


red scarf





ladylike lace & a pint






she's all fur & red trousers





leather, gold 'n' roses



sleeves of sequins





festival mix up




bloggers apply here: if you'd like me to make a drawing of you I'd be more than happy, comment this post to let me know - add link to your page, I will have a nose, pick an image I like, & post the result here... :) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment