Sunday 28 February 2010

GOLD

Sooo lots and lots of seasons ago I know...




but... ''like I said on the programme, bloody brilliant''
quote: Susan Boyle.

I have searched everywhere for that gold military jumper, you can just see a glimpse of in the right hand corner of the 1st image, it can hardly be called a jumper tho can it, that beauty, cable knit jumper with its epaulettes and twisted rope detail bits hanging down, just incredible.
worn in the ad by Josh Beech, who is also the coolest male model, I would like to look just like him please, I wish I was him.
back to the jumper...I would trade my entire 2 wardrobes, clothes covered sofa and floor for it, and happy to wear only that for the rest of my days, and trousers of course.



The humble t-shirt is completely transformed by being cut from gold sequins, mmmm...
also been searching for this since its catwalk debut 2 years ago, wanted to wear a rip off sequinned tee for my birthday, but could not find anything, I've now finally got some gold sequin fabric ready for a DIY project.


Noticed Philip lim has just shown a Sequin t-shirt for women, like I can afford it anyway... worn below by Lisa Love of Teen Vogue, remember her from the early days of MTV's The Hills? when it wasn't too bad, still a guilty pleasure I must admit, she is stood with Rachel Bilson, neither particularly interest me, but the sequins sure do!



Come to think of it my friend, Katie has an all over gold sequinned dress, perhaps I could nab it and cut it into a t-shirt?

photographs from her birthday night in Liverpool, taken by Lauren Vassell





We went to a Wizard of Oz styled drag club, 'Garlands' bazaaar but fascinating, Tin men on stilts with disco balls on their heads, all sorts, wish I'd taken pictures now.
To make up for it, here's Sasha wearing a disco ball in french vogue, not sure who it's by.

No comments:

Post a Comment