Tuesday 2 March 2010

R.I.P Alexander The Great, McQueen



Lee Alexander McQueen
1969 - 2010

'Enfant teribble of fashion' ...and proud!
















some beautiful black pieces with a bit of the McQueen red




I chose his collection of AW09 as I felt it summed up the feeling... I can remember being sat at the computer in a college lesson and sneaking a look at these images on the day of the show, I was stunned by this one - got to be one of his best.



''This is for Alexander mcQueen'' Gaga dedicated her Brit award performance to the designer.


started off so melancholy... that look in her eyes just as the beat kicks in is so emotional.
She knows life must go on & it bloody well will do, everyone deserves to be a free bitch! incredible performance dedicated to an incredible man.

No comments:

Post a Comment