Thursday 4 March 2010

turn ups & white socks

Never thought I'd leave the baggy jean during the early 00's, then came the skinny jean in...2005? can't remember, think I got my 1st pair in 05, thank god, and they've got skinnier ever since, I don't think i will ever leave them.


Me & my skinnies will live happily ever after

This was me on New years this year, throwing some wacky shapes against a brick wall, I'm quite impressed, and balancing a hat, if I ever made an album, which I won't, this would make a great cover with the title running down the side of the white wall?

but... this guy came into the shop yesterday in a slightly baggy pair of jeans with the legs rolled up to reveal white socks, he wore them with a maroon polo-shirt buttoned right to the top, always looks good. The whole thing really caught my eye, not seen it done before, inspired by the Skinheads? Michael Jackson?



Wasn't a big fan of Michael Jackson, don't really feel I knew his work well enough, except for 'scream' with sister Janet, which feels modern even now, awesome song that, and of course 'thriller' at Halloween!


loving those spikey jumpers!




Bazaar tribute to MJ








Dior Homme - 06 sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment